Pearson Automotive Tennis Club
2020 Safety Protocol
November 1, 2020
PATC wants you to know that the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff is our top priority. Considering CDC guidelines, recommendations from the Boone County Health Department, the USTA and other industry leaders, our team has updated our Safety Protocols to help ensure safe play at our club. Below are our updates. We encourage you to review, discuss with your family and adhere to these policies.
PATC POLICIES & PROCEDURES
All on court players, members or guests, are required to complete the PATC Covid-19 Waiver. One signed waiver per family is sufficient. Please use this link to complete your waiver: https://www.pearsontennis.com/covid-19-waiver/
All visitors and players to PATC are required to:
- Do not enter PATC, if you or anyone in your household is exhibiting flu or COVID19-like symptoms.
- Masks must be worn at all times when off the court. This includes all children over the age of two.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after play or visiting the club.
- Maintain social distancing (of 6’ or more) from staff and other players or visitors.
- One parent and two siblings per household may accompany a minor player and remain on the premises.Children must remain with their parents at all times.
To limit the number of high contact points:
- Lobby chairs have been removed and access to the mezzanine has been limited.
- On court benches have been removed.
- Door openings have been left open.
- Drinking fountains are currently closed. Members are encouraged to bring their own water or purchase water through the Front Desk.
- At this time, the locker rooms and showers are closed off with only the restroom area being open.
We will be updating this page to keep you informed about everything we’re doing to keep everyone safe and healthy.