Pearson Automotive Tennis Club’s Mission
- Open the door of tennis to all members. Competitive and recreational players of all ages and levels are welcome.
- Provide individuals the opportunity to learn, play and enjoy tennis.
- Provide access to aspiring tennis players of all ages and skill levels at reasonable rates.
- Provide access to youth and adult lessons, court rental and USTA and local leagues.
- Operate the club in an effective, efficient manner by consistently providing the best experience and service to members.
Pearson Automotive Tennis Club is a 501(c)(7) corporation. A 501(c)(7) corporation is a social club that’s granted nonprofit status by the IRS, a special designation that exempts it from some federal taxes. By law, a 501(c)(7) social club must be organized for “pleasure, recreation and other similar non-profitable purposes.”